These are some of the basic dietary guidelines that you need to remember when you want to take the next step in prioritizing your health
KEEP YOURSELF HYDRATED
– Make sure you drink at least 8- 10 glasses of water in a day. It will not only help you feel full, it will flush out the toxins in your system, make your skin more glowing and will also make your hair more shiny.
GO FOR ORGANIC AND LOCAL STUFF
– As you know the organic stuff are the ones that are pesticide free. You don’t want those chemicals inside your body. Apart from that, buying local stuff will help the local farmers in your area. It’s a win win!
ROT RULE TRADITION
– Eating more easy to be rotten foods than those that are processed ones should be a tradition that we should always practice. The rule is to make sure that you eat more foods that can be rotten easily than those foods that has a lot of preservatives. The more preserved it is the more it will get stuck in your body.
MAKE IT COLORFUL
– Do not just stick in one color of food. Make your plate fun and exciting. The more colors you see the more variety of nutrition you will get. Make sure to have your greens, dark greens, orange, yellow, browns. Don’t forget to eat fruits and veggies at every meal. Treat foods as your medicine. For as long as you eat the right kinds of foods, there is no need to take artificial medications.
BALANCE IT ALL THE WAY
– When you are just starting to change your lifestyle in becoming healthy, always remember that you don’t need to create a lot of restrictions, you just need to make sure that you are getting a balanced diet. Eat good fats, lean protein, complex carbohydrates, fibrous fruits and veggies.
These are just some of the basic dietary guidelines that you might want to consider. It will be tough to begin with, especially if you came from a lifestyle where you spoil yourself with too much junk. Trust I have been there. But it is never impossible to start again in becoming healthy. Having these 5 dietary guidelines is one of the foundation in becoming fit and well.